CinnaBaby Rolls Baking Kit
You'll get all of the ingredients to bake these delicious Cinnamon Rolls in this awesome natural baking kit.
It makes the perfect roll - A rich soft dough filled with a cinnamon-sugar filling and Iced with a beautiful cream cheese buttercream vanilla frosting. These irresistible rolls have a hot core filled with rich, buttery, cinnamon goodness.
We source the cinnamon, especially for this recipe. It is a potent blend of cinnamons including Korintje Cinnamon, a more flavorful and robust than ordinary cinnamon. And as with all of our kits, you won't find artificial colors, additives, or preservatives.
Just pure simple ingredients.
We use pure cane sugar, Madagascar real vanilla extract, locally grown and sourced unbleached flour, and the finest ingredients we can find.
Cinnababy Rolls Baking Kit
Yield: 18 rolls Baking Skill Level: Average
Prep: 20 mins; Bake: 20 mins; Total Time: 3-6 hours includes rise time.
Included in Cinnababy Kit :
- Flour Mix #1
- Flour Mix#2
- Dusting Flour
- Yeast Packet
- Sugar Packet
- 2 Vanilla Packets
- Filling Packet
- Cream Packet
- Icing Packet
- Cutting Thread
- Pecans (Optional add-on)
Needed from Home:
- 3 cups warm water (110 °F /45 °C)
- 1 tsp cooking oil (olive or other)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 12" X 16" or two smaller baking pans
- Rolling pin
- Parchment paper or cloth
- A thermometer is helpful but not mandatory
Average cost of
Bakery cinnamon rolls is $3.75
X 18 rolls = $ 67.50! Wow!
You WIN with the LOW PRICE of $12.50 which is only $0.69 per roll.
This recipe requires basic baking skills such as mixing, weighing, measuring, taking temperature, kneading, etc… There are directions included but Ideally, you will understand the basics of baking
We noticed there was a problem:
Many baking mixes (cake mixes, bread mixes, cookie mixes, etc) have a lot of toxic ingredients. Not only are all the extra ingredients unhealthy due to preservatives and additives, but the actual grain used for the flour is also unhealthy. Modern grains are not as nutritious as ancient grains, don’t taste as good, and may contribute to gluten intolerance.
Healthier mixes with high-quality, clean, natural ingredients that taste great! A subscription-based baking kit service for clean baking mixes with the ingredients you want to have.
Baking Skill Level Ratings:
- Easiest - Simple recipes that are quick and easy. Suitable for children and those with little baking experience. Mix - Pour - Bake recipes with no or few added ingredients.
- Average - Regular baking recipes which may need more added ingredients from home or extra steps than the easiest recipes. These recipes require basic baking skills such as mixing, weighing, measuring, taking temperature, kneading, etc…
- Advanced - A recipe that requires added experience or knowledge and/or may take longer to prepare than the average recipe. Not your average recipe but not too challenging for those who want to try something new.
- Challenge - These are the most difficult recipes and are designed for those looking for something special and enjoy elaborate preparations. These recipes either have a challenging aspect to them such as they take lots of time and attention or there is a finicky step that if you don’t get right will ruin the dish or use of unusual equipment.