"Sedona Pecan Chocolate Chunk Cookies" Baking Kit - Family Size
This is a Family Size Batch!
Yield: 36 cookies Skill Level: Average
Steve thinks these are the best chocolate chip cookies he has ever had! You can ask him :).
Well, he is probably right because there are very few bakers that go to the trouble to find these wonderful ingredients to bake with. We start with Organic Heritage Soft White Wheat, which has a beautiful texture and a slightly sweet nutty flavor. We use real Madagascar vanilla extract and high-quality chocolate chunky chips. The pecans are chopped just right and add warmth and crunch to these perfect cookies.
Made with Guittard Artisan Chocolate: The Guittard Chocolate Company is an American-based chocolate maker which produces couverture chocolate, using original formulas and traditional French methods. Hand-select Collection Etienne cacao beans from farms in the world’s most exceptional growing regions. They craft each variety based on how to best celebrate its true flavor, character, and optimal culinary applications. Their respect and craftsmanship promise an authentic, super-premium chocolate experience guaranteed to elevate these brownies.
You'll get all of the ingredients to bake these delicious cookies. We make these kits regularly and send them out.
Kit Items List:
- Sugar mix packet
- Real vanilla extract
- Organic Heritage Flour Mix packet
- Guittard Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (48% Cocoa)
- Chopped pecans
- Recipe Card
Needed From Home:
2 large eggs
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
Cookie Sheet for baking
This recipe requires basic baking skills such as mixing, weighing, measuring, taking temperature, kneading etc… There are directions included but Ideally, you will understand the basics of baking
We noticed there was a problem:
Many baking mixes (cake mixes, bread mixes, cookie mixes, etc) have a lot of toxic ingredients. Not only are all the extra ingredients unhealthy due to preservatives and additives, but the actual grain used for the flour is also unhealthy. Modern grains are not as nutritious as ancient grains, don’t taste as good, and may contribute to gluten intolerance.
Healthier mixes with clean, natural ingredients that taste great! we are going to start a subscription-based service for clean baking mixes and if you want to join the mailing list email us at info@heirloommills to subscribe.
Skill Level Ratings:
- Easiest - Simple recipes that are quick and easy. Suitable for children and those with little baking experience. Mix - Pour - Bake recipes with no or few added ingredients.
- Average - Regular baking recipes which may need more added ingredients from home or extra steps than the easiest recipes. These recipes require basic baking skills such as mixing, weighing, measuring, taking temperature, kneading, etc…
- Advanced - A recipe that requires added experience or knowledge and/or may take longer to prepare than the average recipe. Not your average recipe but not too challenging for those who want to try something new.
- Challenge - These are the most difficult recipes and are designed for those looking for something special and enjoy elaborate preparations. These recipes either have a challenging aspect to them such as they take lots of time and attention or there is a finicky step that if you don’t get right will ruin the dish or use of unusual equipment.